SELF DEFENCE FOR WOMEN
For the past tree months crime against women in Delhi is rapidly increasing to an alarming situation. we received many enquires and phone calls for developing such a special self defense program for women in Delhi
We have introduced Special Self Defence program for women in Delhi. From a school going girl to a typical housewives or working girl anyone can learn a set of Defensive techniques specially selected and developed by our professionals.
Besides all these techniques the MOST IMPORTANT part is to prepare the mind to be stable at all situations at all the times. that could be achieved by giving a brief theory. It has been observed that a persons with a strong body and excellent skills fails to defend themselves because their mind stops working in these kind of situations. it is very commonly seen in women.
The three major reasons women are easy targeted
- Lack of Awareness - You MUST know where you are & what's going on around you.
- Body Language - Keep your head up, swing your arms, stand straight up.
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time - DON'T walk alone in an alley, or drive in a bad neighborhood at night.
Be Aware - Act Smart - Be Safe
- Don't fight with the attacker or don't try to win just try to escape and avoid the situation you may be hurt badly while fighting or you may loose unless you have a friend's company.
- Look confident. People can spot a "victim posture" a mile away. Heads up, shoulders back, stand straight, and look those you meet on the trail in the eye.
- Be alert to the people around you. If they look questionable, move on to another place. Be judgmental.
- Always keep your distance when walking past strangers on the street or in dark areas.
- GET A CELL PHONE You better have a cell phone to call for help.
- If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT HIM. Toss it away from you.... chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
- few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
- Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
- If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
- Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.
- ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
- If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN!